Bricks and Robotics
With Lego bricks and EV3, we are offering Fun STEM with Bricks & Lego Robotics Classes
Class Name: Fun STEM with Bricks
Age groups: 4-6, 7-9, 10+
We learn, we build, and we play with bricks to provide a fun, hands-on learning and building experience focused on STEM concepts. Each age group will be learning level appreciate content from the 4 areas below:
Lessons provides kids with a new scientific vocabulary. Focus on topics such as laws of motion, employ the concept of physical science, requiring children to apply what they’ve learned to their build.
Technology implements the use of science to invent and problem solve. Children use their creativity and analytical skills to discover viable solutions to problems presented at the start of each lesson.
Engineering uses the practical application of science to design and create. Although they may not realize it, kids use engineering skills to construct models, such as bridges, towers and roller coasters.
Children are given the opportunity to invariably utilize math skills as they estimate, count, measure and build with bricks.
Fall 2017 Schedule & Fee: $220 per 10 classes
Sundays: 9-10 PM (Age Group: 4-6)
Saturdays: 5-6 PM (Age Group: 4-6)
Saturdays: 6-7 PM (Age Group: 7-9)
Class Name: Robotics with EV3
Age groups: 6-8, 9-14
- Price includes kits/lab fee.
- Discount available for returning students and siblings.
- Two Age group: 6-8, 7-14
- Grow critical thinking and creativity skills
- Get ready for Jr. FLL competition.
Teacher / Overview:
- Teacher led real class(not a video or online class).
- Learn to build robots from scratch(Lego Mindstorms EV3).
- Use visual software to program and control robots.
- Establish engineering concepts and logical thinking.
- Learn related STEM knowledge.
- Learn to be a team player and a detailed person.
- Get ready for Junior FIRST LEGO LEAGUE Competition.