There’s been a lot of buzz about kids learning to code lately. This year, almost 200 million students around the world were exposed to coding through the Hour of Code event. And over 90% of American parents want programming added to their child’s curriculum.
In today’s digital world, coding is a fundamental skill alongside math and reading, but too few kids have the opportunity to learn to program because it is rarely taught in school.
We hire the best instructors and offer the best curriculum! We make coding fun!
- For 11-18 years old, we offer specifically deigned text-coding curriculum that match their math background and analytical skills. Our classes are different from other classes offered to young learners using adult beginner material that is hard to pick up. We adopt fun projects to help students get the concepts and know that coding is fun!
- We partner with top-notch kids coding educators to keep improving our education system to customize towards each individual kid!
|Scratch Coding Introduction
|5+. This class is designed for little developer with not prior experience. Only six weeks to get the child ready for the programming environment.|
|Scratch Game Design 101
|7+. Beginners are introduced to basic programming as they create interactive stories, design animations, and make mini-games.|
|Scratch Game Design 102
|8+. Children who finish Game Design 101 will advance their game design skills.|
|Python Introduction||11+. Learn Python and build your own games for web and mobile platforms.|
|Python Advanced||13+. Advance your Python programming with projects.|
|Java Introduction||11+. Learn Java and build your own games for web and mobile platforms.|
Ms. Tsai, instructor for “Game Design 101”, “Game Design 102”, “Python Introduction”, “Python Advanced”, “Java Introduction”, “Java Advanced”. Dr in Computer Science. Extensive teaching experience of computer science subjects to elementary schools through colleges.
Mr. Christian, Instructor for “Game Design 101”, “Game Design 102”, “Scratch Introduction”. Experience software developer and computer science educator. Double Major from UC Berkeley of Math and Computer Science. 10+ years of working with Kids. Author of three books.
Coding class Policies:
- Cancellation: class can be cancelled 72 hours before starting with written notice to get full refund. After that, tuition is non-refundable.
- Hardware requirement: students are required to bring their own laptop.
- If there are multiple sessions offered, makeup class can be arranged to a different session within same week, up to 3 makeups for one semester . If there is only one session available, there is no makeup.
We have multiple sites in Milpitas, Sunnvale, Palo Alto and San Jose. Contact us for specific locations close to you.
Phone: (650) 492-8983