STEAM CLUB- Young Innovators Series
Focused learning topics and take aways from the Session:
1. Give your children a great role model.
2. Family team experience.
3. Hands-on learning.
4. A talent discovery for your children.
Good for: grade 2 – 5 (ages 7 to 14 are all welcomed)
Each program session includes:
– 4 classes: 3 classes at DTE Center, Last class is the Field Trip
– Field trip admission included in pricing
Fee and Payment Info:
– Total of $110 for 1 session / per student
– Sibling discount: each child gets 10% off
– Referral discount: if you refer a friend you both will get 10% off the fee, both have to register together.
– accompany parent/adult for the field trip: $20
– Payments info: firstname.lastname@example.org, please put in note for student name and class name etc.
Program Date and Time:
Sundays for 3 weeks: 1:30-2:30
1 Field Trip to be announced
Transportation to and from the center to museum.