Disclaimer and Liability Waiver Agreement
As Consideration for being allowed to Participate in any events, seminars, shows, camps, and/or programs at Leeyee inc , DTE Center, the undersigned, on his or her behalf, and on the behalf of all my family members and relatives, acknowledges, appreciates, understands, and agrees to the following:
1. I acknowledge and understand that there are known and unknown risks associated with participation in Leeyee inc , DTE Center activities and the use of the play area, equipment, or facilities, which include but are not limited to: contusions, fractures, scrapes, cuts, bumps, paralysis, or death.
2. I, for myself, my spouse, my children and my relatives, willingly assume the risks associated with participation and accept that there are also risks that may arise due to OTHER PARTICIPANTS which I also willingly assume.
3. I agree that I and my family members shall comply with all stated and customary terms, posted safety signs, rules, and verbal instructions as conditions for participation in any playdates, events, shows, seminars, camps and programs by Leeyee inc , DTE Center.
4. I, for myself, our heirs, assigns, representatives, and next of kin AGREE TO RELEASE, DEFEND, INDEMNIFY, NOT SUE AND HOLD HARMLESS Leeyee inc ,,DTE Center, its principals, its officers, its owners, its agents, its volunteers, its employees, its facility providers, equipment manufacturers and sponsoring agencies, and other participants from any and all injuries, liabilities or damages from participation.
5. In addition, I, the parent, the adult guardian, fully agree to pay for all medical costs, attorney’s fees, and all other damages from injury to him or her or those minor participants for whom I am responsible for.
6. I am of physical ability to participate and am legally competent to understand and complete this agreement. I hereby execute this agreement without coercion.
7. I understand that entry, by myself, my spouse, my children and my relatives, constitutes consent for Leeyee inc ,,DTE Center to use any film, video, or likeness of participants mostly for marketing purpose, without payment to the participant.
8. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect.
9. Any controversy, dispute, or claim arising out of or related to this Agreement, which the parties are unable to resolve by mutual agreement, shall be settled exclusively by submission by either party of the controversy, claim or dispute to binding arbitration; said arbitration to take place exclusively before a single arbitrator located within 25 miles of the Event location and in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association then in effect.
Photo Release: I hereby give permission for my child to be photographed during the Leeyee Inc, DTE Center. I understand the photos will be used to keep a journal of activities, to share during power point presentations and/or reports and for promotional purposes including flyers, brochures, newspaper and on the internet. I understand that although my child’s photograph may be used for advertising, his or her identity will not be disclosed, I do not expect compensation and that all photos are the property of Trenton Youth Filmmakers Mini-Camp and its affiliates.
In case of an emergency, and if a family physician cannot be reached, I hereby authorize my child to be treated by Certified Emergency Personnel (i.e. EMT, First Responder, and/or Physician).